AFTER THE VIDEO MAKE THESE ACTIVITIES
Wednesday, 20 June 2018
Friday, 15 June 2018
Wednesday, 13 June 2018
You can use this link to answer these questions about:
- God of war and violence.
- Goddess of daylight.
- God of time.
- Goddess of the Earth.
- God of the sea.
- Goddess of marriage. Wife of Zeus
- Goddess of beauty and love.
- God of the heavens.
- King of the underworld. God of the dead.
- Goddess of agriculture.
- God of darkness.
- Goddess of the hearth.
- God of love.
- God of light, music, and poetry.
- Goddess of wisdom.
- God of fire and the forge.
- God of thunder. King of the gods.
- Goddess of the hunt and the moon.
- Goddess of night.
- Messenger of the gods
Answer the questions using this link: BBC Bitesize and BBC
- Where Western civilization began?
- How did the Olympic Games begin?
- What was the ancient Greece like?
- How was Greece ruled?
- When did Greece begin?
- What was the Trojan War?
- Fighting formation. Weapons and armour in the Greek army
- How did families and women live?
- Why Athens was great?
- What was Greek fashion like?