AFTER THE VIDEO MAKE THESE ACTIVITIES
Thursday, 20 June 2019
Tuesday, 18 June 2019
You can use this link to answer these questions about:
- God of war and violence.
- Goddess of daylight.
- God of time.
- Goddess of the Earth.
- God of the sea.
- Goddess of marriage. Wife of Zeus
- Goddess of beauty and love.
- God of the heavens.
- King of the underworld. God of the dead.
- Goddess of agriculture.
- God of darkness.
- Goddess of the hearth.
- God of love.
- God of light, music, and poetry.
- Goddess of wisdom.
- God of fire and the forge.
- God of thunder. King of the gods.
- Goddess of the hunt and the moon.
- Goddess of night.
- Messenger of the gods
Monday, 17 June 2019
Sunday, 16 June 2019
Where it is Greece?
What are the geographical features of Greece?
What do you know about the physical Greece map?
Names the seas which are surrounding Greece.
Main islands in the Greek seas.
What is today the capital of Greece?
How did the mountains affect life in Greece?
How did the sea help the Greek economy?Why did the Greeks learn trading with other peoples?
Greece islands: Game
Friday, 24 May 2019
MESOPOTAMIA: THE DAWN OF CIVILIZATION
Mesopotamia is one of the world’s earliest
civilizations. Please use the Mesopotamia unit in your book to answer the following questions o use this link.
1. It is located between two rivers, the _________________________
and the ______________________________________.
2. The area that became Mesopotamia was known as the
3. How did the residents control flooding?
4. What was the name of the first region to develop in Mesopotamia?
5. Name two things the Sumerians invented:
(1) ____________________________ (2) ______________________
6. What was their system of writing called?
7. What materials were used to write?
8. What is the name of the earliest story ever written?
9. How many cuneiform tablets were used to tell his story?
10. What groups of people made up this city’s social classes:
a) __________________, b) ___________________, c) ___________________, d) __________________, and e) _______________________.
11. Trading goods and services without money is called: _______________________.
12. The most important building in Sumer was its temple called a: __________________, where priests led religious life