Perros de trineo (Inuit)
Cargado por raulespert. - Vídeos de ecología, sociedad, economía y sostenibilidad.
and this : Warming efect in the Inuit community
You need to read this text:
, or look for information on Internet, after that you have to answer these questions:
- What kind of climate and landscape do the Inuit live in?
- How did the Inuit adapt to their environment in the past? Think about these aspects: activities, transport, houses, food, and clothes.
- How has their traditional way of life changed in the last few decades?
- Why is the family important to the Inuit?
- Who are the Inuits’ gods? Why do they represent natural forces?
- The Inuit believe that all objects and forms of nature have a soul. How do you think this influences their attitude to nature and their environment?
- Do you think that contact with other cultures has affected the way the Inuit think? How?
Send me these activities by E-mail