Imagine you are living in Athens. Who are you? When you choose
who to be, think about the following:
A female citizen:
- Are you married or unmarried?
- Do you live in a wealthy household or a poor one?
- How does your family earn its money?
- How do you spend your time each day?
- Are you married?
- Are you wealthy or poor?
- Where do you work?
- What goes on at the debates in an assembly?
- Have you served in the army?
- Are you male or female?
- Are you young or old?
- Who owns you, a family or are you owned by the state?
- Where were you born - in Athens or somewhere else in Greece or in a different country altogether?
- How did you come to be a slave? What job do you do?